This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy. for more details.
Crispy Baked Tortilla Chips
- 10 (5- to 6-inch) Corn or flour tortillas
- 1/4 cup Vegetable or canola oil
- Kosher or sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Place half of the tortillas in a single layer on a cutting board.
- Brush them with a little of the oil.
- Stack the tortillas and cut into 8 wedges.
- Arrange the wedges in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with a little salt, Repeat with the remaining tortillas and arrange on a second baking sheet.
- Bake for 7 minutes.
- Rotate the baking sheet and bake until the chips are light golden brown and crisp, about 7 to 10 minutes more.
- Remove from the oven.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.