- 1 large bag (1 pound) mini pretzels
- 1 packet (1 ounce) dry ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 cup canola or vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp dried dill weed
- 2 to 3 tsp garlic powder
- Place pretzels in a large bowl.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over pretzels. Stir to coat.
- Pour into a large baking pan.
- Bake at 200 degrees for 45 minutes to an hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 3 weeks.
- I put them in a bunch of snack bags. Need snacks? I got ‘em.
Calories: 252kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 8g | Monounsaturated Fat: 18g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 4mg | Potassium: 22mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 22IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 7mg | Iron: 1mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.