This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy. for more details.
All-American Berry Trifle
- 1 angel food cake cut in 1 to 2 inch cubes
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla or French vanilla pudding
- 3 cups cold milk
- 1 container (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping - thawed
- 4 cups assorted fresh berries (raspberries, sliced strawberries, blueberries, blackberries)
- Fresh mint sprigs
- In a large bowl, beat the milk and pudding mixes together until pudding starts to thicken.
- Fold about 3/4 of the whipped topping into the pudding mixture.
- In another bowl gently toss berries together.
- Layer half of the cake into the bottom of a trifle dish or clear glass bowl.
- Next, spoon half of the pudding mixture on top of the cake.
- Then, spoon about 1/3 of the berries on top of the pudding. Repeat.
- Next, spread remaining whipped topping on top.
- Let refrigerate a few hours before serving.
- Before serving, top with remaining berries and fresh mint.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.