Peas ‘n Peanuts Salad
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Sour cream
- 1 bag (16 ounces) Frozen thawed peas - uncooked
- 2 stalks Celery - finely diced
- 1/2 cup Fnely diced onion
- 1/2 cup Peanuts
- Worcestershire sauce
- In a large mixing bowl, combine mayonnaise and sour cream with a dash of salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce. Stir.
- Toss in thawed peas, celery and onions.
- Stir in peanuts (saving a few to sprinkle on top).
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Sprinkle remaining peanuts and serve!
Calories: 227kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 8g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 14mg | Sodium: 107mg | Potassium: 267mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 574IU | Vitamin C: 24mg | Calcium: 46mg | Iron: 1mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.