- 2 Packages. (8 ounces) Cream cheese, - Softened
- 1 Cup Shredded Wisconsin sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 Cup Grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise
- 2 Teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 2 Scallions, - Chopped
- 1/4 Cup Real bacon bits or pieces
- 1 1/2 to 2 Cups Chopped pecans
- Pimento or roasted red pepper strips
- In a big bowl, use a mixer to mix together the first 7 ingredients until smooth.
- You can also place the ingredients in a food processor and pulse a few times until well mixed.
- Stir in scallions and bacon.
- Cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- Remove cheese mixture from the fridge and place on a large platter.
- Shape the mixture into a football.
- Cover the football with nuts to get the brown color of the football.
- If you don’t like nuts, you can use bacon bits instead.
- Cut pimentos or roasted red pepper into thin strips and use to form laces of football on top.
- Serve surrounded by crackers.
- Makes a great centerpiece for your Super Bowl party, but take a picture because it will disappear before you know it!
- GO TEAM!
Calories: 225kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 7g | Monounsaturated Fat: 8g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 20mg | Sodium: 278mg | Potassium: 90mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 167IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 117mg | Iron: 1mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.