This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy. for more details.
Super Quick Fridge Pickles
- 2 cups sliced pickling cucumbers (you can also use baby cucumbers or English cucumbers)
- 3 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 1 to 2 tablespoons sugar - depends how sweet you want them
- Add cucumber slices to a clean pint jar.
- Add salt, dill, vinegar and sugar.
- Close the lid and shake to distribute ingredients.
- Place the jar in the refrigerator and shake it once or twice in the next few hours.
- They will be ready in a couples hours.
- They last in your fridge for up to a week.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.