Slow Cooker Scalloped Potatoes and Ham
- 2 to 3 cups diced ham
- 8 to 10 medium sized potatoes - peeled and thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper
- 1 large onion - sliced thin
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (10.75 ounces) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can (10.75 ounces) cream of celery soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- Layer half of the potatoes and onions into a slow cooker that has been sprayed with cooking spray or use a slow cooker liner.
- Season potatoes with a little salt and pepper.
- Top with half of the cheese and ham.
- Repeat with a second layer of potatoes and ham.
- In a large bowl whisk together soup and milk.
- Spoon the soup mixture over the top of the potatoes.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese on top and then paprika.
- Cover and cook on high for 3 to 4 hours until potatoes are tender or on low for 6 to 8 hours.
Calories: 444kcal | Carbohydrates: 47g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 67mg | Sodium: 1141mg | Potassium: 1088mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 591IU | Vitamin C: 44mg | Calcium: 381mg | Iron: 2mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.