Lemon & Dill Baked Fish
- 2 fish fillets - cod, haddock, tilapia, or another white flaky fish
- 1 to 2 teaspoons dried dill
- 2 to 3 tablespoons melted butter
- Fresh lemon slices - optional
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Place fish in a baking dish.
- Season each piece of fish with salt, pepper and dill and then drizzle butter over the top.
- Bake for 15 to 25 minutes or until fish is white and flaky.
- Serve with fresh lemon slices.
Calories: 103kcal | Carbohydrates: 0.4g | Protein: 0.4g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 134mg | Potassium: 25mg | Fiber: 0.1g | Vitamin A: 530IU | Vitamin C: 0.3mg | Calcium: 13mg | Iron: 0.3mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.