- 1 can (14 ounces) jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 bottle (12 ounces) chili sauce
- 1 tbsp minced onion
- 1/4 cup Pinot Noir or dry red wine
- 2 pound bag frozen, pre-cooked, cocktail-size meatballs
- Whisk together first 4 ingredients.
- Place frozen meatballs in a slow cooker.
- Pour sauce over the top.
- Cook on low for about 3 to 4 hours.
- Serve with tootpicks as an appetizer.
- Also great over mashed potatoes for dinner.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.