Patriotic Dessert Kabobs
- 1 to 2 boxes (family size) brownie mix - baked according to pkg. directions and cooled
- Large marshmallows
- Wooden skewers
- 1 to 2 cups chocolate chips - melted (just depends on how many kabobs you are making)
- Use a star cookie cutter to cut brownies into stars.
- You can also just cut brownies into 2 inch squares.
- In this order, place 1 brownie, 3 blueberries, 1 marshmallow, 3 blueberries and 1 strawberry on each wooden skewers.
- Drizzle melted chocolate over the kabobs.
- Keep cool until ready to serve.
Calories: 709kcal | Carbohydrates: 119g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 383mg | Sugar: 80g | Iron: 4mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.