Triple Chocolate Mess
- 1 box (15 ounces) chocolate cake mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 small package (3 ounces) instant chocolate pudding
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup water
- Spray slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Use a mixer or mix by hand all ingredients in a bowl.
- Spoon it into the slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 1 to 2 hours. Check it after one hour.
- It should be a little soupy.
- Do not overcook! If it is starting to get cake like turn off slow cooker and take off the lid.
- Serve it warm in bowls. Great with vanilla ice cream.
Whenever my kids invite their friends over I make it. A great movie night treat!
Calories: 304kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g | Monounsaturated Fat: 12g | Trans Fat: 0.1g | Cholesterol: 63mg | Sodium: 29mg | Potassium: 99mg | Fiber: 0.01g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 215IU | Vitamin C: 0.2mg | Calcium: 44mg | Iron: 0.3mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.