Best Bleu Cheese Dressing
- 1 cup bleu cheese - crumbled
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons of milk
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoons hot sauce
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoons celery salt
- 1 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoons sugar
- Salt and Pepper
- Combine the first 12 ingredients and mix well.
- Season with a little salt and pepper.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
- If it’s too thick for you, thin it out with a little milk.
- Keeps in the fridge for about 4 days.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.