- 1 box (family size package) brownie mix prepared according to directions
- My homemade Dark Chocolate Frosting or 1 can chocolate frosting
- 1 tube white decorator frosting with a tip
- Prepare brownies according to package directions, baking them in a 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Let them cool.
- Use a football shaped cookie cutter to cut brownies into mini footballs.
- You can also just use a knife to cut hand-cut the brownies into football shapes.
- Frost the tops of brownies with chocolate frosting either by hand or using a piping bag and tip.
- Pipe white laces on each brownie.
These are really fun to serve at game day parties! They look really cute sitting on top of a football field of green M&M’s or green jimmies. To make your own piping bag for white laces, cut a small corner off a plastic baggie. Put frosting in the baggie, twist it from the top to squeeze frosting out.
Calories: 229kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 143mg | Potassium: 3mg | Sugar: 27g | Calcium: 1mg | Iron: 1mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.