Chili Con Queso Dip
- 1 1/2 pounds Ground beef
- 2 pounds Processed cheese - cut in cubes
- 1 can (10 ounces) Diced tomatoes with green chiles
- 1 can (4 ounces) Diced green chiles
- 1/4 cup Milk
- In a large non-stick pan brown beef until crumbly and no longer pink. Drain any grease.
- Add remaining ingredients and heat on low until melted, stirring often.
- Serve warm in with tortilla chips.
- If you want it a little more more spicy you can add a few dashes or hot sauce or use Mexican processed cheese.
Calories: 651kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 35g | Fat: 53g | Saturated Fat: 27g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 17g | Trans Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 175mg | Sodium: 2080mg | Potassium: 391mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 1085IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 1210mg | Iron: 2mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.