Cranberry Chicken Bake
- 4 chicken breasts - boneless, skinless
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 cup Russian or Catalina salad dressing
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Whisk together cranberry sauce, dressing and dry soup mix.
- Spray 9 x 13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place chicken in baking dish.
- Pour sauce mixture over chicken breasts.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake for 1 hour covered, and continue baking 20 to 30 minutes uncovered or until the chicken is super tender.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.