Grilled Asparagus with Bacon and Feta Cheese
- 6 pieces bacon - cooked and crumbled
- 1 1/2 pounds asparagus stalks - washed and trimmed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and black pepper
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta
- Juice from half a lemon
- Zest from half a lemon
- Toss asparagus in olive oil.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Grill over direct heat a few minutes on each side.
- Don’t overcook.
- Arrange on a platter.
- Squeeze lemon juice over the top.
- Sprinkle bacon, cheese and lemon zest on top.
- Serve right away.
Calories: 135kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 20mg | Sodium: 261mg | Potassium: 278mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 902IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 61mg | Iron: 3mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.