Ham and Cheese Sliders
- 2 packages (1 dozen each) King’s Hawaiian Original Sweet Dinner Rolls
- 1 pound deli ham, shaved or sliced very thin
- 8 ounces sliced Swiss cheese
- 8 tablespoons butter - (1 stick)
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- Slice the Hawaiian Rolls horizontally and arrange bottoms of rolls in 9 x 13 inch or larger baking dish.
- Layer the ham and then the cheese on top of roll bottoms. Place roll tops on.
- Melt butter.
- Add mustard, onion powder, Worcestershire sauce and poppy seeds to the melted butter and stir well to mix.
- Pour butter mixture evenly on top of the rolls.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Uncover and bake another 5 minutes or until the tops are just golden.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.