Ham and Cheese Sliders
- 2 packages (1 dozen each) King’s Hawaiian Original Sweet Dinner Rolls
- 1 pound deli ham, shaved or sliced very thin
- 8 ounces sliced Swiss cheese
- 8 tablespoons butter - (1 stick)
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- Slice the Hawaiian Rolls horizontally and arrange bottoms of rolls in 9 x 13 inch or larger baking dish.
- Layer the ham and then the cheese on top of roll bottoms. Place roll tops on.
- Melt butter.
- Add mustard, onion powder, Worcestershire sauce and poppy seeds to the melted butter and stir well to mix.
- Pour butter mixture evenly on top of the rolls.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Uncover and bake another 5 minutes or until the tops are just golden.
This makes a big batch of 24 sliders. You can easily cut the recipe in half to make 12 sliders. Just use one package of rolls and cut the rest of the ingredients in half. You cab also spread the rolls with a little mayo both before assembling.
Calories: 417kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 43mg | Sodium: 1061mg | Potassium: 254mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 208IU | Vitamin C: 0.2mg | Calcium: 313mg | Iron: 4mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.