Cucumber Mint Salad
- 4 cups thinly sliced cucumbers (I like to use baby cukes)
- 1/4 red onion - thinly sliced
- 1 pint grape tomatoes - cut in half
- 10 mint leaves - thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup feta cheese - crumbled
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Gently toss together the sliced cucumbers, red onion, tomatoes, and mint leaves.
- Stir in vinegar and olive oil.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.
- Right before serving sprinkle feta cheese on top.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.