Shrimp and Artichoke Scampi
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 pound medium to large shrimp - peeled and deveined
- 1 can 14 ounces quartered artichoke hearts - drained
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons chopped Italian parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 10 ounces hot cooked spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add garlic.
- Cook for 30 seconds, stirring constantly so you don't burn the butter.
- Add shrimp.
- Season shrimp with salt and red pepper flakes.
- Add artichoke hearts, capers, wine and lemon juice and cook until the shrimp turn pink, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Stir in the butter, lemon zest and 3 tablespoons of parsley.
- Add cooked pasta to the skillet and toss well to coat.
- Serve with a Parmesan cheese on top.
Calories: 495kcal | Carbohydrates: 56g | Protein: 34g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 8g | Trans Fat: 0.01g | Cholesterol: 186mg | Sodium: 602mg | Potassium: 528mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 252IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 137mg | Iron: 2mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.