Fresh Berry Salad with Lime and Mint
- 1 pint Strawberries - sliced
- 1 pint Blueberries
- 1 pint Raspberries
- 1 pint Blackberries
- 1/4 cup Lime juice
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1 tbsp Poppy seeds
- 1/4 cup Fresh chopped mint
- In a jar with a tight fitting lid, shake the honey, lime juice and poppy seeds until well combined.
- Place all the fruit in a large bowl.
- Pour the dressing over the fruit and gently toss.
- When ready to serve, gently toss the fruit with the poppy seed dressing and fresh mint.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.