Fresh Berry Salad with Lime and Mint
- 1 pint Strawberries - sliced
- 1 pint Blueberries
- 1 pint Raspberries
- 1 pint Blackberries
- 1/4 cup Lime juice
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1 tbsp Poppy seeds
- 1/4 cup Fresh chopped mint
- In a jar with a tight fitting lid, shake the honey, lime juice and poppy seeds until well combined.
- Place all the fruit in a large bowl.
- Pour the dressing over the fruit and gently toss.
- When ready to serve, gently toss the fruit with the poppy seed dressing and fresh mint.
Calories: 300kcal | Carbohydrates: 71g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 7mg | Potassium: 703mg | Fiber: 20g | Sugar: 46g | Vitamin A: 497IU | Vitamin C: 142mg | Calcium: 132mg | Iron: 3mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.