Skillet Bow Tie Chicken with Sun Dried Tomatoes
- 3 tbsp Olive oil - divided
- 3 tsp Garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper
- 2 to 3 boneless Chicken breasts - cut in 1 to 2 inch pieces
- 1/2 cup Diced yellow pepper
- 1/2 cup Diced red pepper
- 2 to 3 cloves Garlic - minced
- 2 tsp Dried marjoram
- 1/2 cup Dry white wine
- 1 cup Chicken stock
- 3/4 cup Heavy cream
- 1/4 cup Oil-packed sun dried tomatoes - diced
- 16 ounces Bow tie pasta - cooked al dente
- 1/2 cup Shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 to 3 tbsp Fresh chopped basil or Italian parsley
- In a large skillet heat 2 tablespoons of the oil.
- Add chicken. Season it with garlic salt and pepper.
- Cook a few minutes until browned on both sides.
- Add remaining oil and peppers. Cook for another minute.
- Add garlic and marjoram and cook 30 seconds, stirring constantly.
- Add wine, chicken stock and sun dried tomatoes. Bring to a boil.
- Add heavy cream and turn down heat a bit to simmer a few minutes until sauce reduces down a bit.
- Stir in pasta and toss to coat. Heat until warm.
- Serve with Parmesan cheese and basil or parsley on top.
Calories: 356kcal | Carbohydrates: 46g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 35mg | Sodium: 1044mg | Potassium: 279mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 782IU | Vitamin C: 33mg | Calcium: 111mg | Iron: 1mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.