Rice Krispies Treat Kabobs
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 package (10 ounces) marshmallows
- 6 cups Rice Krispies
- Assorted pieces of fresh fruit (strawberries, melon, pineapple etc)
- Wooden skewers
- In large saucepan melt butter over low heat.
- Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted.
- Remove from heat.
- You can also do this in the microwave:
- In microwave-safe bowl heat butter and marshmallows on high for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes.
- Stir until smooth.
- Add cereal and stir well to mix.
- Using buttered spatula or wax paper evenly press mixture into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray.
- Cool. Cut into squares.
- You can also use cookie cutters to make fun shapes.
- Thread treats on to skewers with assorted fruits.
Calories: 84kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 117mg | Potassium: 34mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 1406IU | Vitamin C: 13mg | Calcium: 8mg | Iron: 6mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.