Cranberry Fluff Salad
- 1 pound Fresh cranberries - chopped (I use a food processor to chop them finely)
- 1 can (20 ounces) Unsweetened crushed pineapple - drained
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups Sugar - depends how sweet you want it
- 2 cups Heavy whipping cream
- 3 cups Miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup Chopped walnuts - optional
- In a large bowl, mix the first three ingredients until blended.
- Refrigerate, covered, overnight.
- In a large bowl, beat cream until stiff peaks form.
- Just before serving, fold cream, marshmallows and walnuts if using into cranberry mixture.
You can use Cool Whip instead of the fresh whipped cream but then cut back a bit on the amount of sugar you mix with the cranberries in the recipe. Just use about 3/4 to 1 cup sugar.
Calories: 640kcal | Carbohydrates: 83g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 35g | Saturated Fat: 19g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 6g | Monounsaturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 90mg | Sodium: 44mg | Potassium: 181mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 70g | Vitamin A: 1214IU | Vitamin C: 11mg | Calcium: 69mg | Iron: 1mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.