Turkey and Stuffing Casserole
- 2 boxes (6 ounces each) Chicken or turkey flavored stuffing mix (prepared according to package directions)
- 1 cup Sour cream
- 2 cans (10.75 ounces each) Cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup Milk
- 1/4 cup Dry white wine
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper
- 1/2 tsp Garlic salt
- 1 tsp Dried parsley
- 3 to 4 cups Sliced, shredded or diced cooked turkey
- 3 tbsp Butter - melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, whisk together sour cream, soup, milk, wine, and seasonings.
- Mix turkey in with soup mixture.
- Spray a 9 x 13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Spoon the turkey mixture into the dish.
- Top with prepared stuffing.
- Drizzle butter over the top.
- Bake covered in foil 30 to 40 minutes.
- Uncover and bake another 15 to 20 minutes or until bubbly and golden.
This is a great way to use up those Thanksgiving leftovers. Instead of making the boxed stuffing, you can use 4 to 6 cups leftover stuffing.
Calories: 185kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 52mg | Sodium: 755mg | Potassium: 277mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 260IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 82mg | Iron: 1mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.