Turkey and Stuffing Casserole
- 2 boxes (6 ounces each) Chicken or turkey flavored stuffing mix (prepared according to package directions)
- 1 cup Sour cream
- 2 cans (10.75 ounces each) Cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup Milk
- 1/4 cup Dry white wine
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper
- 1/2 tsp Garlic salt
- 1 tsp Dried parsley
- 3 to 4 cups Sliced, shredded or diced cooked turkey
- 3 tbsp Butter - melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, whisk together sour cream, soup, milk, wine, and seasonings.
- Mix turkey in with soup mixture.
- Spray a 9 x 13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Spoon the turkey mixture into the dish.
- Top with prepared stuffing.
- Drizzle butter over the top.
- Bake covered in foil 30 to 40 minutes.
- Uncover and bake another 15 to 20 minutes or until bubbly and golden.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.