Elegant Chicken, Ham, and Swiss Casserole
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 slices deli ham
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup dry white wine - optional
- 1 can (10.75 ounces) cream of chicken soup
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- Spray a 9 x 13 inch casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Place the chicken in the bottom of there dish and season it with garlic salt and pepper.
- Lay a piece of ham and a slice of cheese over each piece of chicken.
- In a bowl whisk together sour cream, mayonnaise, milk, soup and wine if using. If not just use 1/4 cup water instead.
- Spoon mixture over chicken.
- Baked covered in foil at 350 degrees for 1 1/2 hours.
- Uncover and place nuts on top.
- Bake another 15 to 20 minutes uncovered until bubbly and nuts are toasted.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.