Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 4 pieces bacon
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 4 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing
- Plain wooden toothpicks - optional
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Hold the chicken breasts flat with the palm of your hand. Use a knife to cut almost but not all the way through horizontally. Open up like a book.
- Lay a half cup of spinach on one half each chicken breast.
- Sprinkle feta cheese on top of the spinach. Fold over top part of chicken breast and use plain wooden toothpicks to secure keep stuffing inside.
- Wrap bacon strip around each chicken breast. Place in a baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Drizzle Italian Dressing over the top of bacon wrapped chicken. Cover with foil.
- Bake for 40 minutes. Uncover and bake another 15 to 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and browned on top.
You can also use other cheese besides Feta like Swiss or cheddar cheese. We love it with Boursin cheese too!
Calories: 405kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 29g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 7g | Monounsaturated Fat: 11g | Trans Fat: 0.2g | Cholesterol: 102mg | Sodium: 714mg | Potassium: 411mg | Fiber: 0.3g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1591IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 116mg | Iron: 2mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.