Frosted Lemon Cookies
- 1 box (18.5 ounces) lemon cake mix
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 4 tbsp water
- 1 large egg
- 1 can vanilla or lemon frosting
- Yellow Sprinkles
- Mix together the cake mix, oil, water and egg.
- Use an ice cream scoop to scoop the batter out and form into a ball shape.
- Place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper or on one that’s been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 8-10 minutes.
- Allow the cookies to cool and frost the tops.
- Top with yellow sprinkles.
Calories: 205kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 16mg | Sodium: 320mg | Potassium: 26mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 19g | Vitamin A: 23IU | Calcium: 93mg | Iron: 1mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.