- 2 Packages (8 ounce) Cream cheese, - Softened
- 1/4 Cup Beer - (somebody gets to drink the rest!)
- 1 Packet (1 ounce) Dry ranch dip mix
- 1 1/2 Cups Finely shredded cheddar cheese
- With a mixer, beat together cream cheese, dip mix and beer until smooth.
- Stir in cheese and chill for at least 2 hours.
- Serve chilled with my Seasoned Pretzels or bagel chips.
Calories: 91kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 21mg | Sodium: 140mg | Potassium: 19mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 216IU | Calcium: 150mg | Iron: 1mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.