Deviled Ham and Eggs
- 12 hard-boiled eggs
- 1 can (4.5 ounces) deviled ham or ½ cup finely diced ham
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- Pinch black pepper
- Fresh snipped chives for garnish
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise, place the yolks into a mixing bowl, and set the whites aside.
- Mash the yolks.
- Use a mixer to mix in mustard and ¼ cup mayonnaise.
- If mixture is too thick, add a little more mayo.
- Stir in ham and black pepper.
- Spoon or pipe some of the filling into egg white halves.
- Garnish each deviled egg with fresh chives.
- Makes 24 deviled eggs.
Want to make perfect hard-boiled eggs: Here’s my secret.
Calories: 55kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 94mg | Sodium: 51mg | Potassium: 33mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 132IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 13mg | Iron: 1mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.