Whipped Horseradish Sauce
- 1 cup Heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 tsp Steak seasoning salt
- 3 to 4 tbsp Prepared horseradish
- Use a mixer to whip cream until fluffy.
- Fold in steak seasoning salt and horseradish.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Serve with prime rib or beef tenderloin. Great on roast beef sandwiches too! This makes a big batch. You can easily cut this recipe in half. Best made day of serving.
Calories: 208kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 67mg | Sodium: 354mg | Potassium: 84mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 875IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 46mg | Iron: 1mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.