- 6 to 8 slices bacon
- 2 cans (28 ounces) baked beans
- 1/4 cup onion - finely diced
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Partially cook bacon.
- Stir together the baked beans, onion, mustard, ketchup, vinegar and brown sugar.
- Place in a large casserole dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Top with slices of bacon.
- Bake uncovered for 45 minutes in the preheated oven until the bacon is crisp and beans are bubbling hot.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.