Scalloped Potatoes and Ham
- 12 potatoes - sliced
- 1 large onion - cut
- 3 tsp butter
- Flour (sprinkle after each layer)
- Ham - diced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 can (family size) of cream of mushroom soup
- 1 small can of cream of chicken soup
- Layer potatoes, flour, butter, onions, ham and salt and pepper into 3 layers.
- Blend together soup and 1 1/4 cup of milk.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
Calories: 747kcal | Carbohydrates: 128g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 39mg | Sodium: 1558mg | Potassium: 3075mg | Fiber: 15g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 257IU | Vitamin C: 129mg | Calcium: 181mg | Iron: 7mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.