Mac ‘n Cheese Minis
- 1 cup Panko bread crumbs, divided
- 8 ounces Elbow macaroni - cooked al dente
- 2 1/2 cups Shredded cheddar cheese - divided
- 2 tablespoons Butter - melted
- 2 Eggs - beaten
- 1 1/4 cups Milk
- 1/2 cup Sour cream
- Salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard - optional
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a 12 cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle muffin cups with a little of the Italian breadcrumbs.
- Shake out the extra breadcrumbs so that the cups are just lightly coated.
- In a bowl whisk eggs and milk together.
- In a big bowl, mix butter, 1 1/2 cups of cheese and sour cream into the hot macaroni.
- Next stir in egg mixture, mustard and a little salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Use an ice cream scoop or a small measuring cup to spoon macaroni mixture into each of the muffin cups.
- Top each with some of the remaining cheese and a some of the breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until bubbly.
- Allow them to cool a couple minutes in the tin before serving. You may need a knife to run around the edges of each to remove the mac ‘n cheese minis from tins.
You can easily cut the recipe in half to make 6 Mac ‘n Cheese Minis.
Calories: 465kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Trans Fat: 0.01g | Cholesterol: 120mg | Sodium: 444mg | Potassium: 269mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 762IU | Vitamin C: 0.2mg | Calcium: 455mg | Iron: 1mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.