Slow Cooker Chicken Noodle Soup
- 3 to 4 carrots - peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 large onion - chopped
- 4 stalks celery - cut into chunks
- 4 to 6 boneless - skinless chicken breast halves
- Salt and pepper
- 8 to 10 cups chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- Egg noodles or rice
- 2 tablespoons chopped Italian parsley
- Put carrots, onions, and celery into the crock pot.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper and place it over the vegetables.
- Pour in the stock and sprinkle parsley on top.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or on high for 3 to 4 hours.
- Use a fork to shred the chicken into big pieces.
- Serve chicken, broth, and veggies in bowls with hot cooked rice or noodles.
- Sprinkle chopped parsley on top.
Calories: 198kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 734mg | Potassium: 692mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 411IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 48mg | Iron: 1mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.