Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken Sandwiches
- 6 to 8 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tsp Garlic salt
- 1 tsp Black pepper
- 1 Onion thinly sliced
- 2 cups Chicken stock
- 1 bottle (18 ounces) Barbecue sauce
- Additional barbecue sauce, if desired
- Buns for sandwiches
- Pickles (optional)
- Place onion in the slow cooker.
- Place the chicken breasts on top. Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Pour chicken stock and about half of the bottle of the BBQ sauce over the chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 3 to 5 hours.
- Shred chicken and add the remaining BBQ sauce.
- Stir to coat and heat on high for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Serve pulled chicken on buns with extra BBQ sauce and pickles on top if you like.
Calories: 229kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 64mg | Sodium: 1273mg | Potassium: 494mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 19g | Vitamin A: 173IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 29mg | Iron: 1mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.