Looking to feed a crowd? Check out these amazing party meatballs in the slow cooker!
Party Meatballs in the Slow Cooker
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 6 ounces evaporated milk
- ¼ cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 1/2 cups ketchup
- 1 cup brown sugar
- Mix first 4 ingredients together and form into small meatballs.
- Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for 20 to 35 minutes or until cooked through.
- Mix ketchup, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce together in a slow cooker.
- Place meatballs in the slow cooker and gently mix.
- Heat on low for 1 to 2 hours.
- Serve with toothpicks.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.