Buffalo Shrimp with Bleu Cheese Dip
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup finely chopped scallions
- 3/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp milk
- Salt and pepper
- 2 to 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 pounds uncooked shrimp - peeled with tail on
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup hot sauce
- 1/2 bunch celery - cut into 4-inch sticks
- To make dip whisk together first 6 ingredients.
- Season with some salt and pepper.
- Cover and refrigerate at least a few hours before serving.
- Heat oil in a large skillet.
- Add shrimp. Cook a minute or two turning once, until they just turn pink.
- Heat butter and hot sauce together.
- Add shrimp and toss until coated.
- Serve shrimp warm with cool dip and celery sticks.
Calories: 387kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 33g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 7g | Monounsaturated Fat: 8g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 206mg | Sodium: 1516mg | Potassium: 256mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 932IU | Vitamin C: 18mg | Calcium: 170mg | Iron: 1mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.