Roasted Parmesan Spaghetti Squash
- 1 medium sized spaghetti squash
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup grated or shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp butter - melted (optional)
- 2 tbsp fresh chopped flat-leaf parsley - optional
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cut squash in half.
- Clean and scoop out all seeds.
- Drizzle inside of squash with oil.
- Season it with salt and pepper.
- Bake spaghetti squash face down on a parchment paper or foil lined baking sheet for 25 to 35 minutes, or until a paring knife pierces easily through skin with little resistance.
- Use a fork to scrape the squash and remove all the strands.
- Toss with butter and parmesan cheese, and top with parsley.
- Season with a bit more salt and pepper if desired.
Calories: 111kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 5mg | Sodium: 213mg | Potassium: 289mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 535IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 143mg | Iron: 1mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.