Asparagus Bow Tie Pasta Salad
- 1 pound bow tie pasta - boiled and drained
- 1 pound asparagus
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup pitted Kalamata olives or large pitted black olives
- 1 1/2 cups of fresh grape tomatoes - cut in half
- 1/2 cup dried sundried tomatoes - packed in oil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 packet of Good Seasons Italian Salad Dressing
- 1/4 cup of white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta or shredded Parmesan cheese - optional
- Trim the ends of the asparagus and cut it into 1-inch pieces.
- Boil water and add salt.
- Plunge asparagus into boiling water and cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Remove the asparagus with a slotted spoon, place it in ice water to stop the cooking.
- Remove from water and pat dry.
- In a large bowl whisk, or in a jar shake together vinegar, lemon juice, seasoning packet, and oil.
- Place pasta in a large bowl with asparagus, olives, sundried tomatoes, and parsley.
- Drizzle dressing over the top and gently toss to coat.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Sprinkle cheese on top before serving.
Calories: 555kcal | Carbohydrates: 68g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 26g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 16g | Cholesterol: 11mg | Sodium: 709mg | Potassium: 763mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 1314IU | Vitamin C: 18mg | Calcium: 126mg | Iron: 4mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.