Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
- 1 lb. fresh strawberries - washed and patted dry
- 8 ounces cream cheese - softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup crushed graham cracker crumbs
- 16 to 20 fresh blueberries or blackberries - optional
- With a paring knife, cut off the strawberry stems.
- Cut around the inside of the strawberry, hollowing out slightly and creating a well for the cheesecake.
- Cut a small slice off the strawberry tip, so that each strawberry can stand upright.
- Use an electric mixer to beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until fluffy.
- Place mixture in a pastry bag and pipe into each strawberry.
- Refrigerate until thoroughly chilled.
- Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs on top of each stuffed strawberry before serving.
- You can also top each with a fresh blueberry or blackberry.
Calories: 107kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 19mg | Sodium: 71mg | Potassium: 88mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 259IU | Vitamin C: 22mg | Calcium: 26mg | Iron: 1mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.