This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy. for more details.
Simply Great Stuffed Mushrooms
- 1 5.2 oz. pkg. Boursin Garlic Herbs cheese
- 1 pound fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons butter - melted
- 1/2 cup seasoned Italian bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley - optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Wipe mushrooms clean and remove stems.
- Stuff cheese into mushroom caps and place on baking sheet.
- Mix together butter and bread crumbs.
- Sprinkle a little of the bread crumb mixture on top of each stuffed mushroom.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with parsley.
- Serve warm.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.