Simply Great Stuffed Mushrooms
- 5.2 ounces Boursin Garlic & Herbs Cheese (1 box)
- 1 pound medium to large fresh button mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons butter - melted
- 1/2 cup seasoned Italian or Panko bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley - optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Wipe mushrooms clean and remove stems.
- Stuff cheese into mushroom caps and place on a foil lined baking sheet.
- Mix together butter and bread crumbs.
- Sprinkle a little of the bread crumb mixture on top of each stuffed mushroom.
- Bake for 15 to 25 minutes or until mushrooms are cooked and top is golden.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with parsley.
- Serve right away while warm.
Calories: 138kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.1g | Cholesterol: 25mg | Sodium: 193mg | Potassium: 264mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 365IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 35mg | Iron: 1mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.