Cheesy Broccoli Bake
- 4 tablespoons butter - divided
- 1/2 cup finely diced onion
- 1 can (10.75 ounces) can (10.75 ounces) cream of celery soup
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 eggs - beaten
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese - divided
- 2 boxes (10 ounces each) frozen chopped broccoli - slightly thawed
- 12 to 16 buttery round crackers - crushed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- Sauté onion until soft.
- In a bowl, whisk together soup, milk, eggs, mayonnaise, seasonings, and lemon juice.
- Stir in one cup of cheese and the broccoli.
- Spray a 2 quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Spoon broccoli mixture into dish.
- Top with the rest of the cheese and crushed crackers.
- Then, dot the top with the remaining butter.
- Bake 30 to 45 minutes or until bubbly and golden on top.
Calories: 415kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 38g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 14g | Monounsaturated Fat: 9g | Trans Fat: 0.1g | Cholesterol: 97mg | Sodium: 813mg | Potassium: 98mg | Fiber: 0.3g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 530IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 336mg | Iron: 1mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.