Strawberry Peach Trifle
- 1 pound (16 ounces) cake - cut into 1 to 2 inch cubes
- 3 cups cold milk
- 2 boxes (3.4 ounces each) vanilla pudding mix
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 3 cups sliced fresh strawberries - save a few to decorate the top
- 3 cups fresh or frozen sliced peaches - save a few to decorate the top
- 1 container (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping - thawed
- 2 tbsp toasted sliced almonds
- Fresh mint sprig
- In a mixing bowl, combine milk, pudding mixes, and almond extract.
- Beat until the mixture starts to thicken.
- Fold in all about one-third of the whipped topping.
- Place a third of the cake cubes in a trifle bowl or large clear glass bowl.
- Top with 1 cup strawberries, 1 cup peaches, and a third of the pudding mixture.
- Repeat layer 2 more times, ending with the pudding mixture on top.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least a few hours before serving.
- Right before serving uncover and decorate the top with a “cloud” of whipped topping.
- Garnish with additional sliced strawberries, peaches, the toasted almonds and mint.
Calories: 375kcal | Carbohydrates: 72g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 69mg | Sodium: 549mg | Potassium: 379mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 52g | Vitamin A: 431IU | Vitamin C: 34mg | Calcium: 175mg | Iron: 2mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.