- 1 can large (10.2 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 2 tbsp butter - melted
- 1/2 cup sugar - divided
- 6 to 8 cups fresh strawberries - sliced
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Heat oven to 375°.
- Separate dough into five biscuits.
- Dip each biscuit in butter, and then dip in 1/4 cup sugar.
- Place on ungreased sheet.
- Bake 13 to 17 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, mix strawberries and remaining 1/4 cup sugar.
- Refrigerate berries until ready to serve.
- In another bowl, beat whipping cream and powdered sugar with electric mixer on high speed until soft peaks form. Beat in vanilla.
- To serve, split biscuits, place on dessert plates.
- Top each with strawberries and fresh whipped cream.
Calories: 661kcal | Carbohydrates: 86g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 33g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 7g | Monounsaturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 55mg | Sodium: 892mg | Potassium: 526mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 39g | Vitamin A: 732IU | Vitamin C: 102mg | Calcium: 112mg | Iron: 4mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.