Ribs ‘n Beer
- 1 onion - sliced
- 2 racks baby back ribs
- 1 bottle (12-ounce) beer
- 4 tbsp Rib Rub
- BBQ sauce
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Spread onion slices evenly on a rimmed baking sheet, and place ribs, bone side down, on top.
- Pour beer over ribs, sprinkle ribs with my Rib Rub.
- Cover pan tightly with foil.
- Bake 3 hours or until tender.
- Fire up the grill.
- Grill ribs over medium heat 10 to 20 minutes or until slightly charred, basting the last few minutes with BBQ sauce.
Calories: 341kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g | Monounsaturated Fat: 10g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 98mg | Sodium: 126mg | Potassium: 382mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 31IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 49mg | Iron: 1mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.