Banana Strawberry Pudding
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups cold water
- 1 box (3.4 oz) instant banana pudding mix
- 3 cups Cool Whip
- 1 box (12 oz) vanilla wafers
- 3 to 4 ripe bananas - sliced
- 4 cups sliced strawberries
- In a small bowl, beat milk and water for 1 minute at medium speed.
- Add pudding and beat for 2 more minutes.
- Cover and refrigerate for a few hours or overnight.
- After pudding is set, fold in whipped topping until well blended.
- In a large clear glass or trifle dish, arrange one-third of the cookies on the bottom of the bowl.
- Follow with one-third of the sliced bananas and strawberries and the next one-third of the pudding.
- Repeat the layering 2 more times, saving a few cookies and strawberries to decorate the top.
- Cover and refrigerate for 4 to 8 hours before serving.
- Before serving you can decorate the top with the remaining cookies and strawberries.
Calories: 106kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.4g | Cholesterol: 5mg | Sodium: 26mg | Potassium: 300mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 87IU | Vitamin C: 46mg | Calcium: 46mg | Iron: 0.4mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.