Fruit Salad with Honey Poppy Seed Dressing
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons light mild olive oil
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 8 cups assorted fresh fruit
- Whisk together first 4 ingredients in a small bowl or shake up in a jar.
- Right before serving toss dressing with fresh fruit.
Make sure you use a very light mild olive oil and not a dark extra virgin olive oil. You can use other oils too like grape seed, vegetable or canola oil. Don’t toss the fruit with the poppy seed dressing more than an hour before serving or it will start to break down the fruit.
Calories: 195kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 13mg | Potassium: 254mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 32g | Vitamin A: 747IU | Vitamin C: 13mg | Calcium: 32mg | Iron: 1mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.