Ham, Swiss and Pasta Skillet
- 2 cans (10.75 ounces) cream of chicken soup
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen broccoli cuts - thawed
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 cups diced ham
- 1 box (16 ounces) shell shaped pasta - cooked al dente
- 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 tbsp chopped Italian parsley
- Heat soup, milk, mustard and wine together in a large skillet.
- Bring to a simmer, and whisk until smooth.
- Stir in broccoli, ham and pasta.
- Heat until warm. If too thick, add more milk.
- Top with cheese.
- Cover skillet to melt.
- Serve right away with parsley on top.
Calories: 619kcal | Carbohydrates: 69g | Protein: 32g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 72mg | Sodium: 1340mg | Potassium: 390mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 731IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 456mg | Iron: 3mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.