This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy. for more details.
Mexican Meatball Soup
- 1 package (16 ounces) heat-and-serve frozen beef meatballs - thawed
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans - drained
- 2 cups corn
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- 1 can (4 ounces) diced green chilies
- 8 cups beef stock
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- sour cream - optional
- In a big soup pan add beef stock, beans, corn, salsa, green chilies and meatballs.
- Bring to a boil and simmer 5 minutes.
- Serve in bowls topped with cilantro and a little sour cream.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.