Slow Cooker Swedish Meatballs
- 1 bag (32 oz) frozen small homestyle meatballs
- 2 cups beef stock
- 1 tablespoon Beef Soup Base - optional
- 1 can (10.5 oz) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 packet (.87 oz) brown gravy mix
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/4 cup dry white wine - optional
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Chopped fresh dill or parsley - optional
- Use a slow cooker liner or spray the insert of the slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Dump the frozen meatballs into the slow cooker.
- In a bowl whisk together cream of mushroom soup, soup base, dry gravy packet contents, and garlic powder.
- Add beef stock and wine. Whisk until combined. Pour over the meatballs.
- Put the lid on the slow cooker and cook on LOW heat for 4 to 5 hours or 3 hours on HIGH heat.
- In another bowl whisk together sour cream and heavy cream.
- Add it to the slow cooker. Put the lid back on and let it cook for 15-30 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped dill or parsley.
- Great as an appetizer or over noodles or mashed potatoes.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.